Sunday, March 30, 2008

God's beautiful creations!

It amazes me how my kiddos are so fascinated with frogs and toads!

The moon was so beautiful this night. Just by chance I got a decent picture of it.

The kids found this crab on the new jetty's that we have by our house. When I took the picture I couldn't see it. I just pointed the lens down this crack where the kids said it was and got a good shot of it.

Recently, there were hundreds of beautiful butterflies at my sisters house.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

yeah... yippee! now i get to enjoy pics of your little angels... i could eat them they are SO cute!
put some big 'ol rocks on Hailey's head though... she needs to stop growing now!
you take amazing pictures holley! really great!
oh how i miss yall! sending big hugs & kisses to you all!