Monday, April 7, 2008




Posted by Picasa
I headed out last Thurs. for some CE courses in San Antonio and some fun with friends. I went to a CE course on Meth Mouth-very interesting-it's not the actual meth in your mouth that causes meth mouth, but rather what it does to the rest of your body that makes your teeth rot an makes a person look soooo bad when they are hooked on meth. I had a couple of fun evenings with friends at LaHacienda restaurant, which I would recommend to everyone if you are ever in San Antonio-we sat on the patio and it was beautiful. Just a fun and restful weekend. The top pictures are of my best friend from dental hygiene school and me. Rickie met me there for the courses we spent a couple days together. The next is one of my closest friends that lives in San Antonio, Amy and her boyfriend, Scott. We had a lot of fun. Thanks Rickie, Amy and Scott for the great weekend!!

2 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

I love Amy's blond hair! She looks really great as a blond. Glad to see ya'll had so much fun. It is always so good to get away and remember the good ol' days.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

hee wee... you look great... really great!

sounds like it was fun!