Monday, December 22, 2008

Samuel's swings




Nine years ago December 13th my sister and brother - in - law had a baby boy named Samuel. He died in the womb due to a cord death. He was perfect. The whole thing is like nothing I have ever experienced, but I am so thankful for all of it. Their strength has shown so much to me. Shannon and Jerry are awesome. It is so hard to have a child die, but they are the best parents to the three other children that they have and I know Samuel is so happy that they are doing so well . I know that the whole experience touched people's lives in ways nobody knows. They got these swings in memory of him for their church. We had so much fun when we celebrated his 9th birthday and dedicated the swings to him. How awesome!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

what a GREAT idea! swings!
very inspiring Holley... i am so glad you shared!

and somewhere along the way i fell off the turnip truck... i have missed so many posts!