Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am amazed every day!!



Harley's kind heart amazes me every day!! We have a friend whose son died 7 months ago and Harley and I went to replace the flowers that were there(I let Harley pick new ones and they were crazy) and put up some lights around them that he had bought. She knew Clint and she is just so sweet and thoughtful even though she is just 5. She sat there real somberly and cried a little and acted a little silly too. After we left she asked all about the whole death thing. It is hard to explain exactly what happens to a child her age but I hope I did a good enough job. She is an awesome child and it was a meaningful experience.

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

oh Holley... the answers to that!
God bless his family!
and your precious angel... she is so sweet! i KNOW you did a great job talking to her about it!