Thursday, January 8, 2009

Money, 40, Friends

Beth hit a Royal Flush and won a$1000.
Grace let loose...or just acted herself!


It was so much fun I smiled the whole time.


I have the most awesome sister in the world. As kids we fought like we hated each other, but as we got older we can't live without each other. I always say we are like twins and know when something is going on with the other before we are told. Well, at least a year ago she decided that she was going to take me to Vegas for my 40th birthday. All I can say is that I could not have asked for a better trip or time. Beth, I and 3 really close friends headed out for the weekend. We had so much fun and I am so blessed. I was treated to everything by all of them. We had the best time. Thanks BC for all that you do!!!



1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

awwwwe... and to be a part of it!

you girls... what a "family" i have!

love you all!

thank you for sooooo much fun!