Thursday, January 8, 2009

This could have been bad but it is real funny!!

We were at a friend's ranch and they have so many fun things to do...golf carts, 4 wheelers, hunting and just hanging out. Well the kids love to take the golf cart all around the property. Right before we were going to leave to go home, Hailey decides she is going to go out one more time. Well a short while later she comes back walking and comes right to me and says "Mom I flipped the golf cart". After finding out that she was ok, I started freaking out because I couldn't believe she did it and worried that she totally wrecked it!!!! Well long story short she supposedly went out of control, ran up the side of a fence and flipped it. We got it back on all fours before really anyone knew and all is good. I just couldn't believe it and love this picture! That day we teased her a lot and she cried every time because she was embarrassed! Poor Hailey

1 comment:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

girrrrrl... sooooo glad she was okay... my word so right... that could have been bad!